30 May 2009

Too much on the plate


My new parish should be happy that I don't spend as much time on blogger or facebook than I might have in my previous place. This congregation is more of a three-ring circus than my beloved previous congregation which was a single-cell organism.

By not living right next door to the church, I have had to change completely my work habits, which means commuting (all of 0.7 miles) to the office, doing a lot of paper work (administrative type) and seeing people and just staying put rather than running back and forth between house and office.

This photo shows a fairly organised desk, actually. It can get worse though I try not to have the office desk mess look like the home office desk mess. It's a great partner's desk with knee holes and file drawers on both sides.

Anyway, I am aware that I have not posted feline fotos in quite some time. They are fine and one of these days, the spirit willing, I will get up some so you know they are OK.

2 comments:

Fran said...

How nice to see your office - after having seen the old one too, both the home and church versions!

It does sound rather different! I hope to pay you a visit one Sunday this summer, to worship together and to hear your fine preaching.

And to see the cool desk with the knee holes, see the kitties and maybe even meet Compa this time!

Leonard said...

Thanks for inviting us in...feels all cozy and friendly in your new office/den.

Happy todos,

Leonardo