23 December 2009

Done with one, onto the next


OK, I just met the 100K Concept2 holiday challenge. It's half of what I did in 2007 (200K) but 100% more than I did last year. Better this than not at all.


Now it's onto the next challenge, an easy one, really, as long as I am here by the erg.

Some people decorate the house before Christmas. I seem to end up rowing.

3 comments:

it's margaret said...

If it makes you feel better at all ---the only decorating: we have a wreath on the door, and the cresche on the mantel.... oh yeah --electric candles in the windows. That's all she wrote!

But I have been very faithful at the gym!

I am glad you are rowing.

June Butler said...

Congratulations, Caminante. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Yea for the erg challenge! I've been out for about six weeks with a back thing...regulated to the stationary bike (which begs the question...is it more satisfying to sit on the erg and go nowwhere backwards or to see you're going nowhere on the bike?) Blessings and Merry Christmas!