So here we are, 01.01.10. May it be blessed for all.
I am sitting in the car outside the guest house at Church of Our Saviour, Mission Farm, Killington, across Rte 4 from the Killington Skyeship gondola lift. I forgot that the guest house now has wifi! Wow. (So this is coming from my laptop, not iPhone.)
What fun techno stuff will we see in this next decade? I could not have imagined this ten years ago, still getting email via a 56k modem (if I had gotten that far; I think it was more like a 28k).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
An iTablet is rumored but that's about all I know about it. Whatever, have a blessed 2010!
¡Feliz Año Nuevo, hermana!
A Blessed New Year. Love Killington.
So do you get 3G in Rutland with your iPhone? When we were in Burlington there was no 3G at all. Makes me wonder if I'd do AT&T in VT...
Post a Comment