09 October 2010

Where does the time go?

This blog is suffering greatly at the expense of a more-demanding job, extra things like working with CREDO in the Strength for the Journey Haiti, Kouraj pour Vwaja la Ayati project, getting ready for Executive Council, our diocesan convention, standing committee, and still basking in the memories of finishing the Long Trail and wishing I could still be walking.

Some day, cat photos... they are doing. Young Guy has something going on that keeps making him cough and tests showed nothing and MABFP is still on her meds and outsmarting me because even as I find new ways to try to get the pills in them, she finds ways not to eat them.

Meanwhile, the weather report is for a killer frost tonight. No garden to worry about any more, alas, though there are still some raspberries out in the bush, second crop for the summer, I would wish to have ripen.

Right now, waiting for the mother-of-the-bride to drop off flowers; she is 40 minutes late which means I keep going back and forth between my office and the church, a bit of a time waster.

Glorious, glorious Vermont day out!!!

1 comment:

it's margaret said...

So, was it a killer frost? (And I hope you are finding some rhythm in your very busy schedule --and thank you for all you are doing.)