Here we go again... Facebook changed its format finally so I am learning
it. Now blogger has forced me to go to its up-dated version.
Six years ago I hiked up Hunger Mountain and came down and decided to
create a blog. Back then blogs were all the thing. Now other forms of
social media have overtaken the lowly blog and I, like so many others,
have neglected this platform.
It is not time yet to delete it... it still serves an occasional
use... especially for those who have chosen not to jump on the Facebook
bandwagon.
No mountain climbing today... just a walk along a river and getting
thwap-splashed by two beavers who did not appreciate my watching them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations, Lee. I'm still a blogger first and a what? - Facebook person? - after. Carry on. :-)
I get complaints when I don't blog - from those not on FB. And I still read the old familiar blogs.
Please do not abandon the blog! I detest Facebook and look at it rarely. The blogs are more personal.
whiteycat, I'm with you. I only go to FB because my family and friends are there. Otherwise, it's not my kind of place.
Post a Comment