It has been months since I have written here... many times I have thought of posting something, but life just gets in the way...
The things I would have written in the three months I have been silent:
-- how Ezekiel 37 ('Dem dry bones) so spoke to me this Easter Vigil as I came out of 18 months of unemployment and re-entered parish life, that what had been a personal disaster, a desert time, was finally resurrected with the knowledge that once again I was back in parish ministry... at Church of Our Saviour, Killington, where I have been living since 7 September 2012, but now it is official that we are partners in ministry...
-- my utter awe and gratitude to wake up every morning in such a gorgeous place, knowing how blessed I am to live here for how ever long...
-- dealing with elderly cats and parents...
So there I am... so much, too much to the point of being on overload.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We are still with you...
Keeping ones eye on the immediate, the actual, the trust is what works for me. I am always amazed by your continued walk up and down the trail...you are much admired by me and thanks for this full-up posting of spiritual stamina in the face of difficult times and self-searching. Wonderful vista...onward we go.
Thank you both for your kind comments. I deeply appreciate your accompaniment.
TBTG!
Post a Comment