18 February 2009

Les pido sus oraciones


for the Consultation of the Americas — inspired by Executive Council resolution 005 which called for a meeting of the churches of the Americas. ENS has the story here.

Some of my Latin America friends will be there. How I wish I were going but it was not to be.

Anyway, pray that they have a good meeting that will open up doors and new ways of communication between these churches.

Non sequitor — does anyone else have blogger insert this code in the midst of a word or even the linked address:
http://www2.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

It drives me nuts and I have never figured out why it happens. All I know is I have to go hunting for it after linking to something else.

1 comment:

it's margaret said...

Caminante --I will look for that code insertion... I have not paid attention.

blessings, --m