22 September 2010

Thought for the day

If the Republicans are going to pull a filibuster, then they need to DO it and stay in the Senate chamber all night talking rather than get it and celebrate, i.e., they need to work for that filibuster.

Shame on them. Shame on them for denying a discussion on DODT.

3 comments:

PseudoPiskie said...

Trying to shame the Republicans is a waste of time and energy. They wouldn't know shame if it caused them to lose an election. And the people they are herding are so brainwashed that they wouldn't/couldn't believe there is anything of which to be ashamed.

it's margaret said...

Caminante --I agree wholeheartedly. But I guess that means the Damn Dems aren't making them work for it....

June Butler said...

Caminante, countless time, I've thought and said (shouted),"Just do it, Harry! Have a real filibuster! Make everyone stay. You might get something done."