01 October 2008

Maybe there's hope?


A CBS News poll showed that Barack Obama has a nine percentage-point lead over Senator McCain; that President Bush has tied the record for low approval; and the approval of Congress is down to 15 percent.

2 comments:

Fran said...

Oh please- I am working and praying for him to win.

We must stay focused and keep going. (it sounds like your move, doesn't it?)

Leonard said...

Me too, I'm thrilled to see the trend...imagine, it may happen, we, Americanos, may just get beyond the big horizon and discover the WORLD is filled with amazing rounding-out in Grace!

I can't imagine what tomorrow night will be like...I'm trying not to project...but really, unless it is a totally prerecorded message/debate, with NO back-and-forth between Palin and Biden, and lots of prearranged "not allowed" topics, we may be surprised as to the depth of shallowness on view!

Whew, I'm so glad I'm not Sarah. I knew something was wrong when I heard her say she was absolutely "unquestioning" about her ability to be Vice President of The United States the moment McCain invited her to participate...who in the world wouldn't say to themselves "am I up to/ready for this?" Well, you know what kind of a person would bite off more than they could chew.