12 October 2008

Query

Anyone else getting the 'sorry,' page that blocks access to people's blogs because google thinks your computer is either infected with spyware or is a spammer? I was looking at Leonardo's page, went to follow the link to Fran's page and since then for the past 20 minutes am banned. :(

7 comments:

Jane R said...

No, but sometimes Blogger just gets cranky. I remember it did this to me some days ago. I just tried again later and it worked.

May be something else, though. :-(

The Religious Pícaro said...

Yes, I was getting it lots. I deleted all my google cookies, as the message suggested, and got no results. Finally - *poof* - I was able to get through to the blogs I wanted.

VTcrone said...

C-I posted a note on Fran's blog to tell her to check your blog.

I hope your move is going well. Elizabeth K. is a dear friend of mine and after I read about Vail's Gate closing I sent her an e-mail, as I knew she often went there. I hope you and she and others who found solace there will be able to find another retreat, although it will never be the same.

Give your cats all a pet for me. (I have 8 of my own.)I know how difficult it can be for them to adjust to a move.

Caminante said...

I am back online with blogger.

Fran said...

You could never, would never be banned by me!!

Elizabeth's friend did leave me a note.

Blogger is so freaky sometimes!!

Leonard said...

Yes, I got it when I went to read your comment on my Blog (I had been notified at my Yahoo account)...anyway, I couldn´t get into my own blog for a few minutes and then suddenly everything was normal EXCEPT the comment you posted NEVER appeared at my Blog.

Go figure.

I think it´s shabby mischiefmaking by Akinola-Orombi, but then, Tunde is not that clever.

PseudoPiskie said...

When that happens to me I wonder if I'm being told to get off the tubes and get something done. Glad you are back!