
This trinity of felines that took over the entire bed was so much fun that even though it was 4.45 in the morning on my big work day, I had to take a photo of them. I did so without turning on the light or putting on glasses and simply holding the camera up so it's a bit out of focus. But it is fun.
I presume that MABFP was in the igloo, also in the same room. I don't think I will ever see a co-existing quartet.
2 comments:
GREAT photo! One of the best kittehs pictures ever, and not just on this blog.
I am allergic to some cats and not others, so have had to test out cats for wheezing and sneezing effects before, happily, meeting up with Miss Maya Pavlova. So I'd probably be overwhelmed with sneezeroos if I were in the same room as all four of your cats, but darn, they are cute.
Her Grace the Feline Bishop (who is sometimes +Maya and sometimes Miss Maya, as she pleases) sends her very best. (She just jumped on the desk and must know I am sending her furry greetings - or maybe she just wanted to sit under the desk lamp.)
The word verification is "polis." What do they think, we don't know Greek?
Oh my - that is fabulous.
At any hour!!
4:45 is often the hour that BooBoo thinks is the right time for me to wake up. What a sweet kitty he is!
Post a Comment