
Young Guy was so happy sprawled out on the blanket that I didn't have the heart to move him.

I just took this photo of La Doyenne, who still looks just as content. I don't think life gets any better than this.

I guess the cats are relatively settled in since they are reverting to familiar behaviour, such as La Doyenne's honing in on whatever chair someone else is on. Amazingly, Young Guy didn't fend her off.

Exhibit 'B.' Orange Guy was on the rocker first and she arrived and he wasn't too pleased so he wrapped his paw around her and nipped at her.

Why should she look annoyed?

Eventually he gave in or up.

Meanwhile, Young Guy takes advantage of the rare occasion that my desk is clear (partially).

MABFP has recently rediscovered the igloo and has taken over it.

I caught this scene before I took off to work this morning. Wow! The two grey ladies try out the hammock. Smart because it's parked right in front of a radiator.

Here's the model in front of his portrait.

This photo gives the semblance of 'normal,' but there are still about ten boxes left to unpack and figure out where to put the junk and I am still missing a few items. Still, it's good to see two kittehs in the study.

Now, you may wonder why Michelangelo's Night and Day is mixed in with a bunch of cat photos but when you see the next two, you will see why I thought of it.

Here's Night...

and here's Day.
3 comments:
Doze catz. I luvz dem.
Settled kittles!
I love "Friday Cat Blogging"!
Post a Comment