06 February 2009

Friday cat blogging

The management advises readers that blog posting will be minimal the next week because I am off to read GOEs on Monday and am still prepping for them. Meanwhile, here are the fabulous felines.


Miss Agatha gets more and more intrepid and inventive. This photo marks a first. I wish I had seen her the day that she and Orange Guy shared a chair, their backs touching. Compa saw it but didn't have her camera.


I knew that once it was discovered, this bookcase would become a nice lounging place.


Its placement, along with the other bookcase, enable felines to survey and monitor all activity in the stairwell. N.B., somos del Frente aqui (FMLN de El Salvador).


This is the view from detrás along with some late afternoon sun.


Midst the clutter, find three cats.


What a happy kitteh. As I type these words, she is snoring in the rocker, so, so happy.

3 comments:

Jane R said...

Very happy!

Love the photo of the creative Miss Agatha, too. She is so cute.

The local feline here is seated under the desk lamp, catching some rays, enjoying the heat. She looks all fuzzy with the light shining on her fur.

Paul said...

Blessed kittehs!

And blessings on you and the other readers and all the candidates. I have read GOEs many years ago. It is a very challenging and sacred work.

Dawn said...

Just adorable!!