
Somehow I don't think Apple intended for the MacBook Pro to be a butt warmer for a feline. It's not what I bought it for.

Cats are always in search of a new place to perch. YG jumped up to the revolving CD holder. He wasn't amused when I started to spin it with him there but he didn't leave. Meanwhile, la Doyenne enjoys the new basket found in my parents' attic.

This bedspread also came from the attic and I love it. It was hidden in a trunk that now is empty. Orange Guy matches it so well, too. These bedspreads are hard to find so I am glad to have another one; I have used a green one for almost thirty years and it's getting a little threadbare.

OG loves to get between my legs (it's warm there and he won't fall over), and he also likes to cross his paws. Shortly after I took this, he started going after the strap to the camera and YG joined in.
1 comment:
I'm always amused by the cats' fear then interest in new things. Whenever something that can be occupied appears, most of my clan seems to need to try it out - serially. Little One is usually first with his juvenile curiosity. One by one they have to leave their scent. I'm also amused by the constantly changing roosting places. PuddyTat is occupying Dudie's habitat this year. No idea where he is going. Tommie used to live elsewhere but is now staying in the garage. The only one who has kept a consistent hiding place is Tim. She has been on or under her foam in the canoe ever since the garage appeared.
Post a Comment