
MABFP has discovered every sleeping place it would seem. Her hindquarters are looking a bit ragged because she has gotten some mattes that I have been teasing out. I've never had to deal with this sort of problem before so don't know what to give her dietwise to cut down on them.

Mr Orange Guy decided to sit on my laptop, not a recommended act. Behind him, piles of paper; up on the wall, the cross from Roma that Esther's family gave me after she died. It was by her bed when I last saw her.

La Doyenne is so fast — I open the door to the guest bedroom and she zooms in before I can grab her. So I shut the door so that Young Guy (the sprayer) doesn't get in after her. Then it's capturing her and removing her. Hence, the 'forbidden pillow' as title of the photo. These are pillow covers I got in Thailand in 1983.

Likewise, she ran into this closed bedroom. (I try to keep two guest bedrooms as well as the master bedroom cat free. Of the upstairs, the cats have access only to my study and my bedroom.) She crawled into the quilt long enough for me to get her photo. The next time I checked, she and it had fallen onto the floor.

If only everyone got along. This photograph would make you think so.

And this one is all the more amazing. I took it at about 3.30 one morning without even turning on the overhead light; I used the little light from the streetlight to estimate where I was pointing the camera. Not a whole lot of room for a human to sleep.

I love how the cats try to stuff themselves into baskets smaller than they are.
2 comments:
Thank you for the cats pics..I love to see how the family is doing...:)
Great photos. I've missed your cats. Sorry not to have visited the blog in a long time. Life has been a little nuts.
Post a Comment