I don't have to write a sermon for tomorrow because the Most Rev'd Martín Barahona, Bishop of El Salvador and Archbishop of the Anglican Church of the Region of Central America will be at church, presiding and preaching. So in this life of leisure, here's what iTunes shuffles out for me.
Hildegard O Eccelesia, Emma Kirkby, Christopher Page, Gothic Voices, A Feather on the Breath of God
Mare Imbrium, Karl Jenkins, Imagined Oceans
Bound to Be, The Dream Academy, The Dream Academy
Wherever (Unde Quocumque), Richard Southern, Vision; The Music of Hildegard von Bingen
Pavement Cracks, Annie Lennox, Bare
Lamb of God, John Michael Talbot, The Ultimate Collection
Havana Viega, Willie and Lobo, Siete
La Source, Ira Stein, Twenty Years of Narada Piano
The Finer Things, Steve Winwood, Back in the High Life
Glass: String Quartet #3, Kronos Quartet, Kronos Quartet Performs Philip Glass
This is a fairly classical-oriented set with the exception of Drean Academy, Annie Lennox, Steve Winwood and Willie and Lobo. Of course yesterday, the shuffle put the Beatles and Vanilla Fudge's version of Eleanor Rigby back-to-back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Caminante, I'd love to be there tomorrow. I have Bp. Barahona's words on the Windsor Report and the covenant posted on my blog.
Yea, for Archbishop Barahona's visit...I wonder if he has a list of upcoming ¨pastoral visits¨ throughout Central America?
Post a Comment