07 October 2011

End of an era

In tribute to Steve Jobs, here is my current line up of Macintosh products: my MacBook Pro, an airport, my 1G shuffle, my 20G iPod (generation 4), my iPhone 3GS and my iPad 1. The photo does not show my 1988 Mac Plus (which I still have) on which I wrote my Ph.D. dissertation. My father wisely decided a Mac would be much better for this intuitive brain than a PC. He was right. Even in 1994, I would lug my Mac Plus to work to do desktop publishing because I knew it would look so much better and would take me a quarter of the time to do than on a PC. I have never owned a PC and never intend to.

TBTG for creative, imaginative minds like Jobs' who thought different and encouraged the rest of us to do so, too.

1 comment:

PseudoPiskie said...

Hmm. IIsi with first color monitor, Performa 2400, Apple Laserwriter printer, G4, iMac Intel, 3 laptops, airport, Touch and iPhone 3G. Since 1990. G4 given to someone else who uses it daily. All Mac all the time too. Way too lazy for Windoze.