
Here are the grey kitties, sitting on the counter waiting for dinner. Never mind that it's my dinner and they have already had theirs. They like what they smell and are eternally, ever hopeful. Note the interlocking tails. As for the mess on the counter, it's partly getting ready to go away and it's partly thinking wrongly that if I kept it covered with papers, the cats won't jump up there. As if a minor thing like falling papers would ever stop them.....

Here's the full line-up, with Orange Guy over on the kitchen sink counter. It was the first night I was using my new lean mean fat grilling machine and Orange Guy thought if he just moseyed on over, he'd be able to get what I was grilling. Nope, way too hot. But he likes to sit on that counter because it's also near the toaster oven which warms that part of the kitchen on a cold winter night.
This is the last Friday cat blogging for a while. Next week, I will be walking. But when I get back, maybe I will have a photo of two of Spanish cats to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment