16 May 2007

Hey, I am first!


In the small victory category, by virtue of moving from the 40-49 women's heavyweight category to the 50-59, and submitting a slower time than I did in March, which put me at 17th place, I have moved to first place. I am not complaining. This rapid movement is simply because a birthday landing at the beginning of a new rowing season (1 May of each year).

Since my erg is so old, I don't have the monitor that has a small computer chip within that generates logarithms for verification purposes, so immediately after finishing my row, I jumped off the machine and took a photo of the time. It's the best I can do.

For right now, my brother and I are in the top ten and if my father were to submit something in the 80+ bracket, we'd have a clean sweep.

Row onwards!

No comments: