
On a faim! On a faim!
We're hungry!
Maybe if we all collect at the head of the stairs and make a ruckus, she'll tear her bones away from that infernal computer and FEED us.
Shortly thereafter, Orange Guy fell off the banister and everyone went running downstairs. Young Guy looks sedate in the photo but don't be fooled.
3 comments:
My daughter's newly adopted kitten jumped from their balcony, which is quite high. He landed on all fours, but would not move or do anything.
She rushed him to the vet, and he was found to be unhurt - just stunned, I suppose. If he doesn't learn from his first trip, I'm afraid he will get hurt eventually.
They lost their first kitten to a disease I had never heard of. She said if something happens to Raoul, that's it for cats. The death of the first took a heavy toll on everyone.
Orange Guy doesn't look sedate, he looks like Satan has twisted his head backwards! No wonder he fell off the bannister.
Great, live-action photo!
Oh Padre Mickey, you need to see the photo where Orange Guy looks possessed. I will put it up in a future Friday cat blogging entry.
Post a Comment