25 October 2007

The most travelling priest in the east


At least that is what Jane R said in the comments last night.

But not nearly as much as our presiding bishop who goes everywhere.

I am currently en route to Detroit for Executive Council.

An exciting photo of the airport in Manchester NH will follow once I get to Detroit. You can call these missives the excursions of Caminante... have wifi will travel and report.

+

Update on Naomi: She herself updated her computer blog and says that she may be discharged tomorrow. She worked with a physical therapist today and was able to walk a little with a walker. You go girl. And the rest of you, keep praying.

3 comments:

June Butler said...

Caminante, I still pray for Naomi. Travel well and safely.

johnieb said...

Jane R is one to talk about travel.

May all y'all's trips be safe and may your return be joyful.

Lisa Fox said...

I hope you get a reprieve from travel for a while. But I bet the cats are wishing that for you even more!