
Pity the poor homeowners whose house was attacked yesterday by this SUV.

Evidently the house is at the foot of a hill. And the driver (who ended up dazed and with scratches) is facing arrest for operating under the influence of a regulated drug. The house owner and his wife are physically OK but probably shaken up and their Thanksgiving is pretty wrecked up.
[photos: the Burlington Free Press]
3 comments:
As you well know, such a thing would not be unheard of here! Actually, I'm surprised that I don't see sights such as that on my way to the church each day.
Can I use this as another (yet another!) reason to outlaw yuppies owning SUVs?
A blessed wkiygow to you --
Lisa
"Actually, I'm surprised that I don't see sights such as that on my way to the church each day." Verdad! Given the little I saw during my time in your fair city, I am surprised, too.
Post a Comment