
This farm is just up the road from the Calvin Coolidge birth place. The hay bales remind me of Claude Monet's paintings.

This weird cloud sat over Rte 100A. It was worth stopping for and besides I wasn't in any hurry to get to the meeting.
As Coolidge said, 'Vermont is a state I love....'
8 comments:
Someday I hope to see Vermont but I'm staying away from the southern part in the foreseeable future.
I love the cloud!!
"I'm staying away from the southern part in the foreseeable future."
Are you avoiding something there?! :)
Gorgeous landscapes...yes, they look masterfully created (and they often are).
Thank you!
Waaaah. I miss Vermont. I even remember low clouds like that. Thanks for the beautiful pictures.
Jane, remind me, when and where were you in Vermont?
Vermont's pretty, but I like New Hampshire better.
Oh, I so miss Vermont!
Post a Comment