01 October 2008

Just fifteen minutes ago...


... the sky to the west looked like this. Now the dark clouds have moved overhead but it hasn't started to rain again. The tree across the street is rapidly dropping its leaves and by tomorrow will be bare. Peak foliage was this past weekend and later I will put up some photographs as it has been the best in five years.

Meanwhile, I am staving off a nap attack having gone through two file cabinet drawers in the church office, pitching things, and packed five boxes of things. I am affected by tunnel vision now that I have a deadline.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All very best to you during this transition. And speaking of transitions, there is hardly any color down here yet. A few reds, but not much else; all else is still green. And it's October.

???

Kirstin said...

Oh, but rain like that is nap weather!

PseudoPiskie said...

Oh yea. Vermont leaves are gone already. NJ friend wants me to pick her up and drive up to VT and NH to see the leaves. Whew.

Thinking about you packing, making decisions, etc. Have never finished mine. You have a deadline. That helps but doesn't make the process any easier. Offer to help still there.