06 June 2009

Finally!!! Friday cat blogging on Saturday

OK, I know I am way behind on cat blogging. So here are some recent photos. There are many more just in case I don't take new ones.


La Doyenne gets in your face. Hey yo, what do you want?


It's amazing that sometimes they can be this close and other times MABFP just swats away everyone.


Dunno what was outside but it piqued YG's curiosity.


Not necessarily the most discrete photo of our friend but he was caught chasing his tail. Round and round he went in his donut on the bunk bed.


You have no idea how miraculous these photos are. For the first two months after MABFP was rescued, she did not groom herself at all. I didn't see the usual post prandium bath nor the wash off the hoomin scent. It was months before I saw her wash behind her ears and even longer before she went into tripod position with the hind leg over the ear. So these photos are wondrous.


You can get a sense of the knob on her paw. She managed to bend her ear back shortly after I took this.


Her fur is dense but also incredibly fine if that makes sense.


If it weren't for three other felines, I think she would be quite happy.

No comments: