
This basket, at my left hand and mouse, is one of the favourite napping places. Young Guy is in it right now. It's great for me because I can reach over and scratch him, a calming action.

This is before my new computer arrived.

I opened up the windows in the guest bedroom so this was their first time checking out the view from a slightly different vantage point.

Something outside, most likely a squirrel caught their attention.

They stayed this way for a short while longer and then YG swatted la Doyenne off the windowsill.

La Doyenne was going after her toy mouse but ended up hugging the draft stopper.

My guest Friday night entertained the cats at great length. Note the progression of who is where and who has the lure (which does not always show up in the photo).

Got it! Orange Guy still looks from under the desk.

Shortly after I took this, YG launched himself into the air.

Orange Guy finally makes his move.

Now all three have gotten in the act.

OG decides that hanging out in the basket might be a better spot to capture the toy.

But it's La Doyenne who got it.

Meanwhile, here is a barn kitty, without name, who lives amongst a bunch of chickens and ducks. She is small, no bigger than six pounds, but very friendly. I just hope she is taken care of... after all, barn cats tend to be more functional in their owners' eyes.
2 comments:
GREAT photos!!
Word verification: dosortsu. Definitely Japanese.
Thanks!!
Post a Comment