
We played Scrabble last night. Naomi's family gave me her Scrabble set as a reminder of her. While I was not playing with it last night, she inspired me. I drew an 'A' at the beginning, no question who would go first. And then I drew enough letters to go out on the first word. Not exciting: TARTARS, but it was worth 64 points. I thanked Naomi. And then this morning in the flower bed, Compa found a blue jay feather, not really common on our hill. So Naomi was very close.
After a morning of weeding and yanking out blackberry bushes from the asparagus, and picking lavender, it was time to put up the hammock... which the mice in the garage chewed up this winter.

Here's your idyllic summer scene with rocking chairs, view, hammock and pond.

And here is your Caminante enjoying hammock with iPod, New York Times magazine... and, yes, bug dope because the black flies are out.
Perfect day off.
1 comment:
Ah.... sounds perfect!
Post a Comment