23 October 2009

Friday cats

It has been a while since I have put up photos of the kittehs on a Friday night.


Yesterday was my father's 85th so Compa and I went down to the 'rents for dinner (and the night since it is about 230 miles one way).

Here is Mr Pico on his perch with the fall colours in the background.


How can you resist picking up such a handsome feller?


He likes to tunnel under his catnip pad.


Every trip down I get sent back up with stuff (much to Compa's distress). But I had seen this basket in the attic and knew it would be a perfect cat basket. I took the blanket/rug and put it in the basket and Young Guy discovered the basket first.


Not to be outdone, La Doyenne has discovered it, too. I'll go downstairs now and see who is in it.

Reflective tonight because when I got home there was a call to go do last rites for someone in the ICU. Since the person is on life support, the guardian will wait to make decisions in the morning. So rest, dear child of God.

1 comment:

June Butler said...

Lovely cat pictures.

A belated "Happy Birthday" to your father.