
Young Guy has unfortunately discovered the lucky stork feathers I brought back from Spain. They're on the second shelf of the bookcase along with some macaw feathers from El Salvador. Here he sits up top the bookcase, ready to make his move. (Above his head is a water stain which appeared I don't remember when and behind him is a façade organ pipe that I got more than 30 years ago.)

Now he gets to the first shelf of books. Good body action. He also knocks things off in his wake and I don't let him get any closer to the feathers than that.

Afterwards, he settles down into the donut on the bunkbed and La Doyenne once again takes over his space.

Meanwhile, Orange Guy takes a snooze on a funky bedspread my sister gave me. Those creatures are supposed to be cats.
No comments:
Post a Comment