
I found this happy scene when I came back from church at noon today. Normally Young Guy doesn't get into that donut but he must have taken over it from Orange Guy.

I am trying to save the church some money by packing up all my books. These three boxes come from the back hall. Believe it or not, but I have also generated about three boxes of books to get rid of.

I don't like it either. The mess is only going to increase, not decrease. La Doyenne is not amused.

Miss Agatha Birch Funky Paws is the only cat I have ever known who likes to roll in dried lilac the way most cats do in catnip (she likes that, too). She got some quality time in the study with no one else around.
Meanwhile I listen to some good cumbia music from El Salvador to finish off the night.
1 comment:
Miss Agatha Birch Funky Paws just doesn't get along with the others and never has?? How long have you had them all?? I brought 2 kittens in with a 13 yo, 7 yo, and a 2 yo. It was often a loud house, but for the most part they got along and all had their own places to hide out.....Sorry to but in, but I just worry about MABFP....
Post a Comment