26 November 2008

Friday cat blogging on Wednesday

For those of you who follow the adventures of the Unholy Three, now the Fabulous Feline Four, here are a few photos to assure you that they are doing OK in their new home, just a week later.


I am not keen on the cats sitting on this sofa; it used to be shut up in the living room but here I can't close off the room so I fear this fine piece of furniture will become a piece of wrecked furrrniture.


There's a catnip plant (now denuded) on the marbletop and the kitties have rolled around on that corner of the carpet where they crushed the nip.


MABFP finds an oasis midst the confusion. Again, this is not a chair that I am too keen on having cats use but....


Here's Young Guy in a more quiet reflective mood when he's not going around the house hissing.


The windowsills are much more narrow than in the previous house so I am delighted that they have figured out how to look out the windows.

5 comments:

PseudoPiskie said...

Nice to see photos of the new digs and the critters who will make it their home regardless of your concern for treasured furniture. Hope you get settled soon.

Jane R said...

We had the same problem with windowsills and different kinds of windows. But the kittehs, they are smart, and they figure out a way to have their Kitty TV view - sometimes with a little assist from us.

Miss Maya Pavlova has, however,ceased to hang out on her beloved perch in front of the high bedroom window, the one I had made for her, because it is freezing outdoors and even below freezing at night, and --I suspect-- she does not want to be quite so near a cold window, even in the sun. She spends more time on the bed, where it's warmer (she settled down on a sweater yesterday, smart critter; that'll teach me to leave a thick sweater on the bed and not put it away) and also at her other window perch, the one behind the living room couch, which happens to be above a heating vent.

Glad to see the four feline travelers are settling in!

Oh, this is too funny: your word verification is "movesses." Is that you and Compa and MABFP, the movesses?

Padre Mickey said...

Great photos, and I'm glad that the kittehs are adjusting.

June Butler said...

Caminante, I'm glad to see that you the Fab Feline Four are settling into your new home.

Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all!

Dawn said...

I'm glad all is going well and they are adjusting....