
It is hard to ignore the screen but you can get the idea of the glaze that is covering all the trees and everything else. I took this from my study window (facing south). The carriage house behind this house seems close... my neighbours are a lot nearer than in my previous abode (it helped having a double lot on one side, a parish house on the other, and a play yard behind the house).
Things are still pretty crunchy outside.

Meanwhile, since the entire neighbourhood is all decorated up for Christmas, I decided not to be a total grinch (which I usually am) and bought some LED lights. Good Lord, they are garish with their blue light. When the holidays are over, I can put my hot peppers over them and light my bookcase (I have had this string of red pepper lights but they've never worked).
1 comment:
The blue LEDs are piercing!
Post a Comment