
Apropos of nothing, but something that cracked me up when I was at my alma mater four weeks ago. All the street covers had been stencilled with these words.

Cats will find the darndest places to sleep but la Doyenne seems quite happy here.

Mr Officious reads the Lead with a highly critical eye.

The two dark grey tabbies found a common spot on the bed in the sun.

Monday night we had our favourite ensalada mixta (whatever you want to put in a salad) — but the photo features the bread cutter (un coupe-pain) I bought for my parents in 1976 — hunted all over Limoges, France to find one. My father returned it to me because he is afraid of chopping one of his digits rather than the bread.

All of a sudden the maple tree outside my office window has leafed out which totally changes the light in the office. The light becomes much more dappled and soft.

I still am not used to living in such a suburban-looking house... never mind, the daffies I planted last year are up and thriving.

And the lilacs in the backyard are blooming today. Paradise!
The sign says it all.
2 comments:
Thanks! Loved everybit! Nice Flag on the sofa!
My eye clinic is near the Cathedral in Bigtown and the place has been closed up tighter than a drum...perhaps the painters will start in for a last minute makeover (the roof over the Parish hall certainly needs some rustproof paint)...listen to me, now that I´ve got my eyesight repaired I´m quite the critic!
Giant Abrazos and Happy Friday Night from down here!
Leonardo
How nice to see the return of the felines! Love those cats!
Post a Comment