
My fabulous cat sitter gave me this basket that my cats love. Orange Boy loves to sleep in it, hanging his head on the side of the basket. He and La Doyenne share it a lot. They also have an igloo (as I call it) that they stuff themselves into.

Meanwhile, young Grey Boy likes to jump up on top of the doors and rub his head on them. The downstairs sitting room door and the back door in the kitchen are his favourite spots. I dread the day when he gets too arthritic to get up there and misses.

Lay Doyenne decided one night that sunning under the desk light was perfect for staying warm. I think it was on a night when the furnace had quit. It amazes me how they can sleep on top of the most uncomfortable spaces. But they are cats.
And I am far away from this morning. Who knows what damage to the plants I will find when I return tomorrow night?
No comments:
Post a Comment