
I was going to whip up a whole bunch of photos but given that all memory seems to be at a premium now, I will put up just this one.
This week sometime, as I was sitting at my desk, I heard a chirp behind me. Anyone who has cats knows that chirps can mean, 'Look!' or can express surprise. In this case, it was the former.
Young Guy adores corn husks. I always have to put them at the bottom of the garbage can and make sure the kitchen cabinets are shut with a bungee cord. That doesn't stop him from getting in anyway, tipping over the can even in that small amount of space.
And so he had and fetched himself a corn husk which he dutifully carried upstairs (that means going from the back of the house to the front and up), and deposited behind me. His chirp said, 'Look at my prize!'
I shall say that I was a meanie and took it away because when a cat or dog eats grass, it always means a mess later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment