Today we feature Young Guy as the other two were sacked out.

Young Guy has been obsessed with the stork and macaw feathers I have on the bookcase (I have now moved them to where he absolutely can't reach them). He sits on the cabinet, thinking it can be a launch pad for obtaining his prize. The organ pipe on top of the book cases comes from a church that replaced its organ in 1973. The pipe is a façade pipe that didn't quite survive my move here (its nose broke off) but I enjoy it.

Even though we had frost on Labor Day, the past two days have been hot and steamy. Young Guy found the only way to survive was to lie upside down in the window. He lies right next to the orchid that has never bloomed in four years but which he has merrily chomped on over the years.

Young Guy decided he'd help out last week as I prepared for hiking trip number one. He wanted to make sure that I took some of his fur with me. How thoughtful.
No comments:
Post a Comment