
[photo: Episcopal Life Online]
Somehow our PB looks less than thrilled at what the ABC is saying.
Or maybe it's indigestion after hearing the words of the Bishop of Jerusalem. Again, the HOB is getting a lot of pressure to choose uniformity at the expense of GLBTs instead of communion (freedom and/in diversity).
It's enough to give you d'aggia (?).
4 comments:
I watched the vid. He said some things that could have made certain people very uncomfortable if they had ears to listen of which we have seen no evidence thus far.
So did I. I could have done without the Anglican TV guy's asking about healing for gays and the ABC's response about those who have that as their 'chosen lifestyle'. What century are we in? How long have we been talking about this? When the folks en contra start yakking about the 'innovations' of TEC and GC 2003, I want to scream. We've only been talking about this subject since the early 1970s. Nowadays whenever I hear the word, 'Anglican,' I figure it's someone connected with the alphabet soup crowd.
Don't you get sick of it? This prying into private lives, "practicing homosexuals", "chosen lifestyles" and all the crap?
Don't they get tired of it ever, for crying out loud? They're obsessed!
Sorry. Venting.
Yes, they are obsessed.
Meanwhile, Compa is down in NOLA with a bunch of communicators (they're staying at the Urban Mission house -- or whatever its correct name is -- behind the cathedral). They went to Mississippi today and Compa ended up working at the same house in the same group as our bishop and also the presiding bishop. They spent the day sheet-rocking and Compa said it was interesting to see who knew what they were doing and who didn't. (The two afore-mentioned bishops did fine.)
Post a Comment