
Orange Guy soaks up some morning east sun. In the new house, there will literally be no place where they will have east sun because the garage is on the east end of the house, and the master bedroom over the garage will be a sealed-off cat-free zone. I will also miss the morning sun that has woken me up for 14 years.

Every once in a while MABFP decides she wants out of her suite. She knows exactly how to get from there to my study. So when she trotted out, I decided to see what would happen. The other two grey kittehs tried to ignore her but it all disintegrated into a mutual hissing match.

You can see that La Doyenne knows MABFP is nearby but is trying to ignore her.

When Young Guy isn't beating up on La Doyenne (this has been going on for two months now) or hissing, he has been getting a bit clingy. I think he can tell something is up. It is highly unusual for him to settle down on my lap as he did on Tuesday. I am not complaining; it is nice.

La Doyenne settled down on top of my clean laundry in the basket. It sort of gives a different image to the idiom, 'muffin top.'

Or is this a muffin top?

With all that is facing me, I am inclined to do likewise.
3 comments:
Loving the kittehs!!
I still think you should take Miss Agatha with you.........
I am going to try, really. I suppose I can take her down and hope that everyone is so totally disoriented that they won't freak out over her because she won't be invading their turf nor they hers.
Post a Comment