
lifted from Oh NOES.
Gail Collins writes: Sarah Palin told Katie Couric on CBS News last night: “Not necessarily this, as it’s been proposed, has to pass or we’re gonna find ourselves in another Great Depression. But there has to be action taken, bipartisan effort — Congress not pointing fingers at this point at ... one another, but finding the solution to this, taking action and being serious about the reforms on Wall Street that are needed.”
Just what we need — someone else who can't express herself.
3 comments:
Oh good gravy. This woman is horrible.
They tell me she is a woman, and that she additionally represents small town American. She embarrasses me on both counts. I am sickened by this charade.
Hey, I'm Gay and LOVE and RESPECT Women and I'm also prepared to go a little further USUALLY in my support, well, just because, I identify with discrimination/prejudice and root for the underdoggette...however,this lady isn't prepared for bigtime isn't compelling on ANY issue or even especially intelligent...no to veep...period, that would be stupid and dangerous for everyone no matter how I might wish she is capable....next week's debate will have to be VERY carefully handled by Joe Biden...he really can't make her look stupid (even if she allows that to surface on her own)...tricky business.
Post a Comment