
Look where I found Miss Agatha Birch Funky Paws! She discovered the igloo in my bedroom. You have to admit; she looks pretty pleased with herself. Orange Guy is sleeping on top of the cedar chest at the foot of my bed.
This may well be the first night when I don't close MABFP up in her suite.
Now if we could just get Young Guy (Mr Timerous) from hissing so at her, and La Doyenne and YG from having knock-down battles, life would be good.
Such is the late night report from the Hissery.
5 comments:
What a sweet photo! Here is to feline peace and cooperation.
In Obama's America it could happen!
So da kittehs dem be settle down kinda?
We loves Miss Agatha Birch Funky Paws.
+Maya and Jane
Glad they are doing better. I think that with that many you are always going to have some problems. My 1 yr old doesn't understand why the 7 yr old and the 3 yr old don't want to play ALL the time and just want to sleep. It makes life interesting....
Very cute picture, by the way....
Post a Comment