
Send along your prayers in whatever form however you do them for my mother who passed out yesterday and was diagnosed with shingles (ouch). I can't help but feel there is something systemic going on since she has had this infection in her leg since the fall, she has some funky skin problem around her mouth and now this.
I am not sure my father ever bargained for being the caregiver but that is the role he is now assuming.
The photo was taken this fall at our last meal together at the New England Culinary Institute's restaurant, Main Street Bar and Grill in Montpelier on the occasion of my mother's 81st.
4 comments:
You've got 'em.
Shingles, terrible! I feel for her. I feel miserable suffering through a post holiday cold sore. I can only imagine how poorly she must feel!
Oh, ugh! Shingles are dreadful; my mother got 'em thirty-odd years back and two of my friends and a colleague (all women) came down with them more recently. Quick treatment is apparently a good thing; there's a drug now. Prayers for healing are on their way, too.
The word recognition thingie says "ignonish."
Prayers and more prayers. Keep us posted. Love that photo!
Post a Comment