24 May 2010

Another question

Are any of you getting pornographic and violent comments in Japanese? I seem to have gotten onto a couple of spammers' lists and it's gross.

3 comments:

Fran said...

I had been getting a bunch of Asian spam comments but I don't know what their content was. Then I put in word verification and it stopped... clearly that has not stopped things at your place.

Michel S. said...

I'm still getting the plain-vanilla Viagra-selling comment spam. Would be lovely to automatically consider comments as spam based on the character set of the content, but I've not seen this done yet :(

Leonard said...

Once in a while (maybe two times this year) I´ve edited comments out that said something like ¨I love your site¨ and then offer a link to advertising...I seen nothing from Asia (and of course I edit out Brad Evans).

Happy Day!

Leonardo