to come up with a headline like this:
PB Alleges Colonialism, Spiritual Violence
The Living Church (aka the Dead Sect) can be counted on for focusing on the most negative thing the editors can find and writing from that stance.
Meanwhile, the soul here is refreshed to see such a firm but gracious letter stating where TEC stands and who TEC is... and makes clear (I trust) that we are not going back.
More later but the workload on my desk is stacked up like planes at LaGuardia at 5.00 PM on a weekday evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The Living Church? Huh, silly old dog that I am, I always thought it was The Livid Church! Guess I'll have to get new glasses!
Obviously these folks live on a different planet from the rest of us. Otherwise, how could they construct such a headline?
Good one, Caminante!
I don't go there any more.... at least the other rabid places are laughable most of the time. The LC are just sad.
My soul was aglow after I read Katharine's letter. I thought I'd wake up and find that it was only a wonderful dream.
Post a Comment