05 January 2007

Friday cat blogging

So La Doyenne one day got a hold of my cincture and thought it was a snake. She started to rabbit-kick it to death and I think she did a pretty good job. I must of have gotten it out to take down to El Salvador, though I have an alb and cincture that live down there so I don't have to lug it back and forth all the time. La Doyenne always stalks off, embarassed if I see her playing, but it is always so much fun when I catch her doing very cat-like things (and not being one of those cats that kill songbirds).

Some have said that Orange Guy looks diabolical in this picture but he's just meowing for dinner. He likes to get up on the banister and prance around there. He has only fallen off once in all these years. In the background is a flag for the opposition party in El Salvador, the FMLN. Their cry, 'El pueblo unido, jamas será vencido -- the people united will never be defeated.' In this case, the cry is, 'Los gatos, unidos, jamas tendran hambre.' Not quite.

Lastly, my sister gave me this little quilt. I decided to put it on my study chair (the one in which I sit when I am at my computer). No sooner had I gotten up from it the other day than Young Guy decided it would be a nice place to sit. The quilt does keep the small of my back warm, always nice.

No comments: