04 September 2007

Climb every mountain


Last fling for the summer, another trip to the NH Whites, to summit Mount Adams, which we didn't get to do last Friday. It was pretty blustery up there with probably 40 mph wind gusts, enough to make us put on our shells to keep warm.

In the background is Mount Washington, the tallest of the NH Whites of the Presidential Range. Mount Adams is the second highest.

Though this is not a life accomplishment I set out to do, I am happy to say I have now climbed all the 5000+ foot mountains in New Hampshire (and New England).

A translation for the Anglican Episcopal Church of El Salvador awaits me.

3 comments:

Ann said...

A translation as in English to Spanish or as in you are moving to El Salvador?

SassyFemme said...

That is quite the accomplishment! Congrats!!

Caminante said...

A paper translation, Ann, not to worry. Moving to El Salvador, though the country has a piece of my heart, is not in the plans right now. Just back from EDS meanwhile.