
I am really brain tired tonight, so here's an easy entry. (Cats will come along in due course.)
Tonight's iTunes shuffle play list:
David Bowie: This is not America
The Strawbs: Grace Darling
Warren Zevon: Werewolves of London
Paul Halley: The Jig Is Up
Stephen Sills: Do for the others
Wim Mertens: Tourtour
Blind Faith: Sea of Joy
Joni Mitchell: Michael from the Mountains
Jackson Browne: In the shape of a heart
Bruce Hornsby: The Red Plains
Actually I am listening to a bassoon concerto but the composer and title are too long to show up in the window so I didn't put it down.
3 comments:
I've ordered an iPod touch but won't get it till October. Maybe I will put music on it and join the Friday night shuffle folks. What I like is being able to check my email with it. I shouldn't have to lug the MacBook everywhere.
What ISP do you need to have in order to use the iPod touch? I actually was thinking of getting the iPod shuffle for my rowing, rather than use the 20G which is a bit heavy.
From what I understand you just have to find someone who has free wifi like Panera Bread which I use when I go to Pittsburgh. That they have good food and great coffee doesn't hurt. ha.
Both of my ISPs have webmail. Yes, I have two. I kept my original after I got DSL. They have more nationwide numbers than Alltel/Windstream and I really don't want to migrate my web pages tho I never update them.
The iPod touch is supposed to come with Safari. I'll let you know more when I get it or read more about it.
Post a Comment