
Until I get rid of this stupid head cold that makes my head feel as though it is in a vice, I don't have much to say. I see that the overall Episcopalian blogosphere is also quieter. Maybe we're all exhausted from the speculation and angst over this week's House of Bishops meeting.
Compa will be down in NOLA with a bunch of communicators and has a press pass to the big do at the Morial Convention Center where the ABC hisself will be speaking. So I will get some first-hand reporting.
3 comments:
Perhaps you could lie out in the almost-fall sun and bake the cold out of your head? Prayers ascending for relief sooner rather than later in the meantime.
Thanks. I thought of sitting outside in the glorious sun, yes. Problem is, I can't see the computer screen for the 'paperwork' I have to do.
You'll be plenty warm next week!
Post a Comment