
whatever that is... but I put my office back together this afternoon.
The rectangle on the ceiling is where the leak was; the red rectangle on my desk is the major area that got wet. So... until we are past snow season and future ice dams, I will have the most neat desk in my history because I will keep papers off it. I have moved all my photos off to the side and pray that all the diplomas and certificates will survive if it rains again.
To polish off the scene I went out and bought white switch plate covers that I will put in tomorrow. The brown is so dreary and functional.
Meanwhile, I will spare posting a photo of all the bruises I now have on my knees and legs from crawling around on the roof Monday night. Let's just say that my shins took a beating from the standing seams of the roof. I didn't feel it at the time because my legs were so cold but was aware of it when they thawed out.
Now onto the annual report.
No comments:
Post a Comment