11 January 2008

Friday cat blogging

OK everyone, here we go. This nowhere nearly as exciting, entertaining or anticipated as Friday Mr Red Peanut blogging but since the good Padre is off in Darien or somewhere with the kidlins at camp, it will have to suffice.


Here's Miss Funky Paws lounging on her favourite pillow and blanket. You can sort of make out how high the 'thumb' claw is on her hind paw. I am convinced she is a geriatric kitty. So the goal is to make her days as happy as possible, as if there were a way to make up for whatever unknown but evident awful past.


La Doyenne sees it her personal right and challenge to hone in on whatever place someone else has deemed as comfortable. Here she has scrunched herself on top of Orange Guy who was there first.


Ditto for here although they don't look too unhappy.


Here's the view from the top.


And from the side. Sweet.


Eventually Young Guy decides he wants to try out the basket by the desk. Great idea having it there because I always have a cat at hand!

4 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

How delightfully sweet. It's nice to know there is "peace on earth" someplace!

Padre Mickey said...

Thank you to you and the kitties for filling in for Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito while I was at camp. I enjoyed your story and photos.

PseudoPiskie said...

Boo hoo. No catties to photograph in this cathedral in Madrid. There is a ferret but I haven't seen him so far. He belongs to Bishop Carlos and his wife Anna. There is a tortoise too but he is hibernating or whatever tortoises do in winter.

sharecropper said...

I like the idea of the kitty basket on your desk. Frankly, I'd try it, but I don't have room for a basket big enough to hold even one of my big boys.