
At the December clergy day, we always have a Yankee gift swap. This bag of Peet coffee made the rounds until I glommed onto it and since I was the first and last one to pick from the pile, I got to keep it. I swapped off a fake lava lamp for it.
I don't know why it is so much stronger than the Equal Exchange stuff I usually drink but this coffee gets me revved up. Today I managed to increase my ranking in the 30 minute row from 22nd percentile to 17th percentile (22/132). I am not complaining.
The dining room table sort of has an eclectic combination of Christmas, Simon Pearce, pottery from Palestine and the butter dish that came from my grandparents and probably belonged to my great grandmother.
1 comment:
The Lovely Mona and I were big Peet's fans when we lived in Berkeley. Of course, now we prefer the local stuff.
Post a Comment